Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't recreate system in MEP 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mjguillo
300 Views, 1 Reply

Can't recreate system in MEP 2014

I am doing a tutorial in REVIT MEP 2014. I deleted an HVAC supply system by deleting it from the system browser and want to re-create. The components of the system now show up in the unassigned area of the system browser so I know the system has been deleted. However, when I click on an air terminal, the Modify>Creat Systems panel should show up. However, only the Modify>Air Terminal panel shows up. Any ideas on how to re-create this system?

Thanks

Martin

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lanl
in reply to: mjguillo

Hi mjguillo,

This is a known issue in Revit MEP and has been reported to development team. You can use the method below to re-create the system:

Method:

After deleting a system, you can add a new duct to connect with any existing duct which was in the deleted system before, then the system will be recreated. Then delete the duct that was just added. You can add the duct from an end of any existing duct, and it will not break other ducts.

Note:

When adding the new duct, in the instance properties dialog, set the System Type to the same type as the deleted system.

Thanks.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Lei Lan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report