Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic drawing Counduit on path Cable Tray

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
696 Views, 4 Replies

Automatic drawing Counduit on path Cable Tray

hi All

Can we go to determine path Cable Tray ,Automatically determine the number and spacing Counduit be drawn?

For example, 6 Conduit parallel to each other On the path Cable Tray:

Path Cable Tray.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

I'm not entirely certain that I follow you on this one. Are you aiming to achieve something like, one Conduit from the Cable Tray for every 6' of length of the Cable Tray path? If so, I don't believe that there is any way of automatically accomplishing this. Can you explain your situation and what you are trying to do a little bit more - perhaps there is another way to accomplish this task.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Hi CAD astrophe

Thank you very much, It's time to put my questions And you the answer.

I mean,How on path to Cable Tray I draw Counduit,That is exactly along a Cable Tray.

For example, I have Inside Cable Tray I need to put 6 Counduit.(Excuse,I can not speak good English and A little speak) Smiley Embarassed

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun

The misunderstanding is my error - I should have understood from your first post.

I don't think that there is really any way of automating that. You would have to manually create dimensional constraints in both Plan View and Elevation View, and then make use an Multiple Conduits tool to create the multiple parallel Conduits and constraint them together.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
Samir_emam

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report