Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation in view not showing up on sheets

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
atk01160
3050 Views, 2 Replies

Annotation in view not showing up on sheets

I'm having an issue where I have sensors and a sensore line (a symbol and a detail line) on my plans but when I create a viewport of the plan on the sheet, the annotation doesn't appear. I've checked the V/G settings and everything appears to be on and the annotation is visible if I go to the plan view. Has anybody solved this before?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: atk01160

Hello,

The attached View should look exactly the same on the Sheet as is does in the View. Here, it's happened before where someone simply attached the wrong View. Go to your Project Browser, and scroll down to the Sheet View. Click on Expand (the plus symbol) next to it to reveal the list of attached Views. Open that View from here to ensure that it is indeed the correct View.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
atk01160
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Yup. That's it. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report