Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Existing Circuit information to panel schedule for new project

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
kcrum
442 Views, 2 Replies

Adding Existing Circuit information to panel schedule for new project

I am working on a project that we are using an existing panelboard for.  The first 6 circuits are already taken up by existing lights and I would like to show that in the schedule so the client doesn't see a lot of circuits not labeled.  Is this possible to add information to the panel schedules?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: kcrum

Add Spares to your Panel Schedule and change the name, load, etc. to the desired values.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
kcrum
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I have an existing Switchboard that is fed from a substation and it has two existing circuits in it as of now.  I am adding a new distribution panel to it but need to create an existing switchboard panel schedule to reflect the new addition as well as show the existing two circuits.  In my previous question about adding existing circuits I was told I could add a spare and edit that information which did work.  But, when I try to add a piece of equipment that is existing to the panel by using add a spare, I cannot change the # of poles,etc.  I need the load to update when adding the new distribution panel.  Any way to do this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report