Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Pole circuit with a homerun showing 3 arrowheads

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jim.overholtzer
920 Views, 4 Replies

3 Pole circuit with a homerun showing 3 arrowheads

We traditonally show multi-pole circuit homeruns with multiple arrows (one for each pole). Revit will not do this.

Over the years there has been several similiar posts, but no answers or methods to accomplish this.

I thought I would check again, since the 2015 version is now on the street.

Does anyone have a way to accomplish this?

Jim

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
smbrennan
in reply to: jim.overholtzer

Jim,

I feel your pain in trying to make electrical work. Unfortunately, I have not come across a way to manage the arrows in any form (not even size/shape).

Look into creating your own tag. Getting the arrow to align may be tricky. Worst-case, make a set of annotation symbols and manually add them in.

Below I do link for product feedback. Please, every time you come across something that Revit CAN'T do, request it. The more the merrier. Share the link with others in your firm as well.
Shawn B.

||    
To help improve Autodesk Products, please Click Here to Vote for ideas and submit your own.
Message 3 of 5
jim.overholtzer
in reply to: smbrennan

Thanks! Product Feedback has been submitted to Autodesk.

Jim

Message 4 of 5
sparis
in reply to: jim.overholtzer

Yes I would like to know how to accomplish this as well

Message 5 of 5
smbrennan
in reply to: sparis

@sparis wrote:

Yes I would like to know how to accomplish this as well

Sparis - Please read my post that has been marked as a solution (the whole post is colored in green).

Thanks.

Shawn B.

||    
To help improve Autodesk Products, please Click Here to Vote for ideas and submit your own.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report