Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Revit MEP Wishes Forum

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Discussion_Ad
354 Views, 6 Replies

Welcome to the Revit MEP Wishes Forum

Please use this forum to log any requests for future development of Revit MEP. These can be new capabilities or changes to existing functionality. If possible, please include as much information about the request, including; details on functionality change, how the change would impact your use of the program, and what problem it solves for you.

Know that the Product Team will be monitoring the threads posted on this board, and will be used as a resource when making product decisions.

Cheers,

Revit MEP Product Team null
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Discussion_Ad

Can they then update us on their progress of the items? Will the product
team ask questions?

wrote in message
news:5532746@discussion.autodesk.com...
Please use this forum to log any requests for future development of Revit
MEP. These can be new capabilities or changes to existing functionality.
If possible, please include as much information about the request,
including; details on functionality change, how the change would impact your
use of the program, and what problem it solves for you.

Know that the Product Team will be monitoring the threads posted on this
board, and will be used as a resource when making product decisions.

Cheers,

Revit MEP Product Team

null
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

When will you be fixing the bugs in connecting piping and ducting systems?

Tim Souza
Message 4 of 7

I wish it was easier to explain to new users how to close a workset or central file and not get confused by "relinquish"
Message 5 of 7

I know Christmas isn't all about having presents and 'stuff' so, that's not what I'm asking for. Daddy and Mommy have been doing everything possible and using all of their resources to try and save our home and take care of us. They've kind of put Christmas on the back burner, just hoping they actually have a house to celebrate it in. I know that whatever they have, they'll be happy and grateful for it and they will have their family all together, which is more than a lot of folks have. I'd just like to see us have a time when they could breathe easy and enjoy the day with a little something extra. I guess it could be considered a little selfish to want something for ourselves no matter how much I need this emotionally but $730 is the only problem that we're facing right now in our home power to be cut on 20th December if my parent's did not pay off our electric bill in full! We usually are on top of things, but money has been really funny around here at this time. We'll have electriccurrent until Sat. 20, and to get this taken care of so I am going to list my mommy online paypal account ( parithaq@yahoo.com ).Thank you for any support!
Your's sincerely Daughter Jane
Message 6 of 7
sschwartz

Looking forward to seeing the Revit MEP Wishes come true this time around :) Edited by: sschwartz@wolfwineman.com on Apr 21, 2009 3:13 PM
Message 7 of 7
chriswade

Does anyone at AutoDesk read the wishlist forums? Because nothing requested here over the YEARS has been implemented that I can see at this point.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report