Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag without Leader

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
CoreyDaun
716 Views, 1 Reply

Tag without Leader

I find it useless (for the most part) that Revit places a non-leadered tag unquestioningly into the center of the tagged element. I wish there was another option that would become available when the leader checkbox is cleared called "Offset Tag". If the leader is able to find the effective boundary of an element, then Revit should be able to place the tag in a location that clears it. I would not expect Revit to automatically find the perfect location, but even if it always put it above or below the element (or directly away from a vertical face element's host), then it would at least be much more useful.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Levitskiy.SP
in reply to: CoreyDaun

In addition, you want to see the possibility of attaching wires to a certain point of my annotations. I do not like to do two jobs. I have to spend lots of time to bring the wiring is always at one point. Similarly, I must first place a mark and then they move. My screencast shows "how it should be" and how to move each vertex of a wire or mark. every time.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report