It would be great if we could do the following the schedules:
- Be able to adjust a rows height in a schedule embedded in a sheet
- Be able to separately modify the properties of the title of a schedule and the headings.
- Make it so that you can add multiple headers. For example, Under a Rooftop DX Schedule that has a section heading for the "Electrical Info" with the related parameters as sub-catagories.
- Add the option to export schedule text as either mtext or dtext that maintains the justification properties used in Revit. If not, then export text as dtext instead of mtext, again maintaining the justification properties.
- Export the lines and text on different layers.
- Add more control to changing the line weight, type and colors within the scheduled sheet and have those changes show up when the schedule is exported to CAD.
- Add the ability to put commas into numbers.
- Include Mbtu/h units for cooling and heating loads.