Revit MEP Wishes

Revit MEP Wishes

jtaft
Message 1 of 2 (480 Views)

Revit Electrical Panels

480 Views, 1 Replies
11-09-2010 10:18 AM

It is great to see the new improvements to Revit MEP 2011 but I have a few wishlist items that I think will help make it a better product when dealing with panel schedules.

1. The ability to assign a default value trip size for the spare breaker and either locked or unlocked by default.

2. The ability to select the size of the spare breaker as you assign it to a group of open spaces.

3. In the panel schedule template be able to show just the hot conductor wire size. (or just the neutral wire size or just the ground conductor wire size.)

4. The ability to override the wire size shown in the panel schedule.

5. Improve Speed when editing panel schedules. (it is not bad for a few panels but when you have 20+) it is very slow to update a even editing just one breaker.

Monza2t
Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)

Re: Revit Electrical Panels

03-29-2011 06:11 AM in reply to: jtaft

I would like to add to this thread with a function that SHOULD BE INCLUDED BY DEFAULT. COPY AND PASTE. This function is one of the most basic editing features in any spreadsheet or database. Most projects I have contain 20+ panels. If I have to type in my wire size in a comment field (because I cant override the default wire sizes) then I have to potentially type in the same thing hundreds of times.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.