cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
jarrad27
1499 Views, 4 Replies

Reducing Tee

This is commonly used fitting, and any program with piping should have this available. Plain and simple. Since this COMMON fitting is not part of an MEP package, I know have to embark on a journey of figuring out custom loolup tables, etc. YIPPIE. It's kind of like buying a car, and needing to build your own steering wheel.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: jarrad27

Yep. But rather than building it yourself, you could probably find a decent family on Autodesk Seek or by going to a manufacturer's website and looking for what Revit family files are available for download.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
jarrad27

Corey,

That was my first course of action. There is nothing even close to what I'm looking for out there. I tried autodesk seek, bing, google, revitcity, etc. I assumed something as common as a welded reducting tee would easily be found. I assumed wrong. There are some really great resources out there (augi, revit city, autodesk discussion groups, just to name a few). Nothing more than a fruitless journey. This is right up there with long and short radius elbows.

Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun

Got it. I assume that you also checked with a few manufacturer's, too?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
jej
Observer
in reply to: CoreyDaun

What type of reducing tee are you looking for?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report