We end up with many Annotation Families loaded into a Project and it is quite the hassle to hunt through tons of listed Families to find what we want. I would like to see the Annotation Symbols (listed under Families in the Project Browser) organized a bit, rather than an overall alphabetical list of all loaded Annotation Families. Ideally, I would like to see them grouped under such headers as listed below in order to add some level of organization.
◦ Heads/Marks - All loaded Families such as Grid Heads, Level Heads, Elevation Marks, and Section Marks.
◦ Generic Annotations - Self explanatory. All loaded Families of the Generic Annotation Category.
◦ Spot Tags - Includes the Spot Elevation and Spot Coordinate Tags.
◦ Tags (Architectural/Structural) - All Tag Families for elements of the Architectural and Structural Categories.
◦ Tags (MEP) - All Tag Families for elements of the MEP Categories.
◦ Tags (Other) - All non-discipline Tags Families, such as Detail Item Tags, Keynote Tags, and Revision Cloud Tags.
◦ View/Sheet Elements - Families such as Title Blocks, View Titles, and View References.
If anyone has anything to add or any comments, please share. Thanks!
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.