We end up with many Annotation Families loaded into a Project and it is quite the hassle to hunt through tons of listed Families to find what we want. I would like to see the Annotation Symbols (listed under Families in the Project Browser) organized a bit, rather than an overall alphabetical list of all loaded Annotation Families. Ideally, I would like to see them grouped under such headers as listed below in order to add some level of organization.
◦ Heads/Marks - All loaded Families such as Grid Heads, Level Heads, Elevation Marks, and Section Marks.
◦ Generic Annotations - Self explanatory. All loaded Families of the Generic Annotation Category.
◦ Spot Tags - Includes the Spot Elevation and Spot Coordinate Tags.
◦ Tags (Architectural/Structural) - All Tag Families for elements of the Architectural and Structural Categories.
◦ Tags (MEP) - All Tag Families for elements of the MEP Categories.
◦ Tags (Other) - All non-discipline Tags Families, such as Detail Item Tags, Keynote Tags, and Revision Cloud Tags.
◦ View/Sheet Elements - Families such as Title Blocks, View Titles, and View References.
If anyone has anything to add or any comments, please share. Thanks!
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.