Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Visibility Filters

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
bvanallen
246 Views, 0 Replies

Linked Visibility Filters

Please add fitler support for linked models with the Discipline; Architectural (which is currently not available in the Filter Rules/Project Parameters)

Taken from the REvit MEP questions forum/ Liked Filters.

"I'm trying to create a filter that will control the visibility for light fixtures (and another for the linked ceiling grid) within the linked file only, and will not affect light fixtures in our MEP projects. I know I can change the revit links from By Host View to Custom, then go into the basics & model categories and set them to custom as well- which will then allow me to turn the lighting fixtures visibility off. This is a round about, burried, & time consuming way that I don't believe everyone will necessarially be able to find. Is it possible to acheive the same outcome with a simple to use filter that can be loaded into a template before any linked files exist? I can create a new filter just fine, but I can't get the filter rules defined to work correctly. Can anyone help?"

"You cannot create a filter that targets only the linked elements..."

"Without going into V/G and turning them off under Revit Links, Custom...., there is no other easy way that I found..."

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report