cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
688 Views, 1 Reply

Insulation Woes

I know this has been brought up before but I am bringing it to the forefront again. When I shut a pipe or duct off I want the Insulation to go with it!! I know what you are saying just shut the category off, I would but there are situations where other ducts or pipes next to it have insulation & need to be on.

• The Insulation should be made connected to the duct or pipe just like in the real world, You would not take a piece of pipe or duct down & leave the insulation , Would you?? Would You?? anyone....
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

I agree completely, but did you know that you can hide a specific section of insulation/lining prior to hiding the Duct or Pipe elements? Select the Duct or Pipe run and click "Edit Insulation (or Lining)". This will highlight it so you can then use the "Hide Element in View" command. It's not really an acceptable workflow, but it does work in a pinch.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report