Revit MEP Wishes

Revit MEP Wishes

Valued Contributor
Sandleaz
Message 1 of 2 (127 Views)

Giant "TURN OFF ALL FLOW AND PRESSURE DROP CALCULATIONS" Button

127 Views, 1 Replies
04-07-2012 02:33 PM

I know all the cool kids want REVIT to do all the work for them like flow or pressure drop calculations, but I am not one of them.  They won't turn off automatically until you reach a certain number of systems or elements. I don't want to manually turn them off one by one.  I really don't care about them other than they're most likely slowing down REVIT when I am working in large files.  Either have users turn them on manually (so those calcs are OFF by default) or have 1 giant button that turns them all off and keeps them off unless turned on manually.

REVIT Warning.jpg

Active Contributor
tjbeecher
Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)

Re: Giant "TURN OFF ALL FLOW AND PRESSURE DROP CALCULATIONS" Button

04-17-2012 10:30 AM in reply to: Sandleaz

I second that.  In my office we dont care about the calculations and systems.  All we do is acurate size and make sure it fits.  When we get the model from the eng to do coordination we have to go through each system and turn them off.  Global off button would be great!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!