Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic transfer switch

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
deanobravo
3095 Views, 3 Replies

automatic transfer switch

Hello, I added an automatic transfer switch (ATS) on my dwg and powered from generator source. I also circuited the load but cant seem to tell it where to get normal power from.

I loaded ats from imperial library. Please help.

thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
asommer
in reply to: deanobravo

Somehow, terminations need to be built for these systems, like meters. The static pressure will not calculate in a domestic water system, and something like an "Automatic Transfer Switch" has 2 power sources. You might be able to add a connector (on the incoming side) and set up the connector similar to the existing one, so long as it doesn't affect the total building loads. I'm not too keen on this part of revit yet, let us know if you find something.

Good Luck!
Message 3 of 4
deanobravo

thanks for the reponse.

How do you add a connector on the incoming side?
Message 4 of 4
asommer

You will have to create another surface for the connector (the connectors automatically snap to the center point of the surface they are placed on). I forgot that there isn't in out-going connector on that stuff, it is set up similar to a panel. Just add a new Electrical Connector and make the settings the same as the original (the original would be the incoming power service, from the generator or other). add a connector description to help you know what you are connecting to.

Have fun!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report