Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Project Info causing errors

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
267 Views, 1 Reply

Transfer Project Info causing errors

I have an MEP File with an architectural file linked in.

All I want to do is transfer the project info  so that the titleblocks are the same.

When I go to transfer these, I get an error in my MEP file saying "The conduit has been modified to be in the opposite direction or insufficient space to create the required fittings."

it has (4) errors, each of which it is blowing my conduit routing up... mostly where there are 90 degree bends in the conduit and causing the fittings to look like they are backwards, etc.

Why is this happening? I only want to trasfer the Project Info for titleblock reasons and it is causing my conduit model to have errors and disconnect my conduit?

I have seen this error before with pipe and duct, but have disregarded it before, but this time did notice it was screwing up my drawing.

thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you investigated the locations in which these errors are occurring? You should be able to get the Element ID from the error messages, cancel/undo the 'Transfer Project Standards', and use 'Select by ID' under the Manage tab. Perhaps try recreating those elements.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report