Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i load the MEP library in Revit architecture? and where to find it.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jens_lathouwers
568 Views, 3 Replies

Can i load the MEP library in Revit architecture? and where to find it.

Hello,

I'm a Revit 2019 architecture user and i'm trying to learn to integrate basic MEP systems. When i wanted to start i noticed the none of the families were allready loaded in my file. I've been searching for a standard MEP library but i can't seem to find it. Is it possible to load it into revit architecture? I started the installer but everything i could check was allready installed. Can i download the library itself somewhere or do i need to reinstall revit to be able to integrate it?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hello @ jens.lathouwers,

You can download all of  2019 Family library by checking this checkbox in the photo below:

Ashampoo_Snap_Friday, February 01, 2019_12h31m39s_001_.png

You can choose between imperial and metric libraries.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
arthur
in reply to: jens_lathouwers

@jens_lathouwers 

if you own a subscription to "Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection", you can download the Revit MEP program which will provide you with the proper libraries you're looking for.Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Message 4 of 4
RobDraw
in reply to: arthur

Just for clarification, it's all the same program. You may need to download the content and activate the tabs in the ribbon so that the commands are available but the program is the same. 

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report