Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Support Not Working for me

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
peter
176 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Support Not Working for me

I have logged a support issue and got through the process but never received a confirmation email or any support for the issue.  There was a case number issued but I didn't note it because I was expecting a confirmation email.  This has happened twice now on the same issue.  Guess that I should have noted the case number for a follow up call, however, I've never needed to do this anywhere at anytime previously anywhere in my entire experience of the internet.  Anyone else having issues?

Normally, I never forget a face, but in your case, I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
peter
in reply to: peter

P.S. You need to change the little bird logo on the 'X' formerly known as Twitter to the 'X' symbol.  See the 'X' website for the format.  We've done ours already and we have less than 30 employees, so I'm sure that Autodesk with their much larger capacity can get someone on it.  P.S. I'm in a grumpy mood, sorry!

Normally, I never forget a face, but in your case, I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx.
Message 3 of 6
L.Maas

Normally I create a support case through my Autodesk account.

LMaas_0-1709653143550.png

When I do that I get a case id and in general it is followed up by Autodesk (however it has been a while since I submitted my last support request).

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 4 of 6
peter
in reply to: L.Maas

Thank you for taking time to reply.

Yes, this is what I did.

On checking, it seems that the case is there when I check online, however the promise of a confirmation email did not materialise.

Message 5 of 6
peter

I just want to add that I did get support with my issue and the support exceeded my expectations, so a big thank you to Autodesk for the valued help.

Message 6 of 6
HVAC-Novice

Glad it got resolved. Did you check spam filter? 

In the future, as long as the request still shows in your account, i wouldn't worry about the generic confirmation email. 

Revit version: R2024.2

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report