Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP Crashing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mphom51
290 Views, 2 Replies

Revit MEP Crashing

I am Experiencing a problem with one of the project i am working on (Revit MEP), I linked an Architectural Model to my Mechanical Model, when i copy the Levels using Copy/ Monitor on the Collaborate Tab Revit Bombs out. How do fix this.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dzanta
in reply to: mphom51

I would start with the Arch Model and verify it is ok...(Purge, compact file).

Link the Arch Model into a new default Revit project and see if copy/monitor crashes

If it crashes with the new project, the issue may still lie in the Arch Model or your Revit needs to be repaired.

if the copy/monitor works on the new default revit project, look at your MEP model next

Purge, compact the MEP model and try linking the Arch Model again...then use copy/monitor to see if Revit crashes

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 3 of 3
fabiosato
in reply to: dzanta

I would also try to audit the linked models before linking.

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report