Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
198 Views, 4 Replies

revit

i have been following the tutorials for Revit Structure essential training 2016 with Lynda, i just installed my Revit Software and on the Welcome screen under Projects all i see is Open and New, there are no other options like Architectural template, Structural template or Constructional template, so how else can i get into the structural template, so from the beginning i could not link to Architecture, i wa told i didn't load the content files, so where do i get these cpntent files. Thanx in advance
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hi,  can check it here. same as 2016. thanks

http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2014/ENU/

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5
Revit_LT2

Click on "New" and then you'll see a dialog called "New Project" 

where you can choose a template or browse for one.

Message 4 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI

hi

You can also add Option:

100.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
sureshchotrani

Wellcome to the community:)

Kindly follow the step here to install the content library, you need to be online. i.e. internet is need while you install the Revit content.

I presume, as you are using Revit Structure there cannot be Architecture template.

If you have a Revit suite installed like Revit which contents Revit structure, Architecture & MEP, then you can find seperate template. Else there will be metric & imperial structure template.

www.bim-3d-4d-5d.blogspot.com
www.bim-navisworks.blogspot.com
Twitter @SureshChotrani
Give KUDOs if happy & accept solution if post provides solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report