Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoog Cold Turkey

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
260 Views, 7 Replies

Zoog Cold Turkey

So.......... Who else is having cold turkey awaiting AUGI to get up and running and continuing the lifeline ZoogDesign provided? Damo
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

LOL, we are making go progress, we are just waiting for the augi people to finish up there side of the stuff. should be today somtime :) -Z Damo - BDP wrote: > So.......... > > Who else is having cold turkey awaiting AUGI to get up and running and > continuing the lifeline ZoogDesign provided? > > Damo > >
Message 3 of 8
andrewg07

Still waitng!

I'm starting to get the shakes....
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Dying to ask a question!!! Hurry Augi, I can't wait!! Christopher "aggockel" wrote in message news:7827558.1085766521447.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Still waitng! > > I'm starting to get the shakes....
Message 5 of 8
Steve_Stafford

Looks like we're back live at AUGI now...

Go to www.augi.com

log in > then click on COMMUNITIES > then click on FORUMS > then click the button GO TO COMMUNITY FORUMS

Message was edited by: Steve_Stafford
Message was edited by: Steve_Stafford
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Well AUGI is live but I can't get access to the forums... this has been a long 24-36 hours ;-) Cheers bladams "Steve_Stafford" wrote in message news:28838577.1085772980143.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Looks like we're back live at AUGI now...
Message 7 of 8
Steve_Stafford

What browser are you using? Mozilla seems to be a problem right now... If using IE..make sure you clear your cache, cookies and refresh the page.
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Steve, finally working yippee!!! The "button" on the forums page was inactive, for me at least until today ;-) Cheers bladams "Steve_Stafford" wrote in message news:16169712.1085812540137.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > What browser are you using? Mozilla seems to be a problem right now... If using IE..make sure you clear your cache, cookies and refresh the page.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report