Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

sigurjon81
Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Yellow void wont dissapear problem

259 Views, 1 Replies
11-07-2012 05:49 AM

Hi

I am having problems with void that i cant hide in my project. The void is inside my generic family but wont apply a cut unless i apply a length parameter to it.  The problem i that in my project it seems to be visible as a yellow box that will also appear when printed.

Is in possible to hide this in the project by any way?

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: Yellow void wont disappear problem

11-08-2012 04:58 AM in reply to: sigurjon81

That is unusual. Normally, the void is not visible. But, of course, we don't know the specific details about how that family was made. Open the family. Voids do not have a yes/no visibility parameter, but they do have Visibility Settings. Try to uncheck all the options, except the "fine" detail level; reload, and see if that helps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.