Revit Architecture

Contributor
CliveBroadhurst4576
Message 1 of 2 (203 Views)

Worktop masking sink unit

203 Views, 1 Replies
09-26-2011 05:53 AM

I have created a kitchen with base units topped by the countertop with hole from the Revit UK library - Counter Top w Sink Hole.rfa. I then placed a standard sink unit - Sink - Kitchen (7).rfa, and a cooker hob - Cook Top (1).rfa. on the countertop.

If  my plan view is set to 'Hidden Line' I can see the sink unit but I can't see the cooker hob. Upon testing this is apparently due to the fact that the  tap/faucet stands higher than the back of the countertop. If I remove the tap/faucet from the sink unit Family, then I can't see the sink unit either. I have checked the elevation of these components and they display ok in 'Wireframe'.

I have replaced  the countertop with a worktop - Worktop.rfa so that both sink unit and cooker hob display as expected in the 'Hidden Line' plan view.

*Expert Elite*
LisaDrago
Message 2 of 2 (192 Views)

Re: Worktop masking sink unit

09-26-2011 12:50 PM in reply to: CliveBroadhurst4576

Ummm... is there an actual question tht i am not getting?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.