Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workshare Monitornot showing up...

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
miccal
760 Views, 3 Replies

Workshare Monitornot showing up...

Hello,

I've reciently installed CTC SuperDoor and today my Workshare Monitor is not showing up.  It is running in the processes list on the task manager but I can not find the window... I've unistalled and reloaded but I can not find it.  

I've also reciently added a Logitech G13 & MX but I don't see how these should affect this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Miccal

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
miccal
in reply to: miccal

Solved it... 

It appears that Logitech Set point was interfering with Workshare monitor.  I went into the Resource manager right clicked on WorksharingMonitor.exe selected Analyze Wait Chain and disabled Setpoint and Worksharing Monitor opened. 

I don't know waht caused this but, I hope this helps someone.

Miccal

Message 3 of 4
David_W_Koch

Thanks for coming back an posting your solution!

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 4 of 4
Rob_J_

Another possible solution:
|

Apparently there is an issue with Logitech Setpoint.exe and WorksharingMonitor.exe, in which Setpoint prevents WSM from completing its start up.  I have not found a fix for it, but may have found a workaround by installing an older version of Setpoint.

I have multiple machines running in my office only some seem to have this issue.  

The machines that do not have this problem are running setpoint version 6.32.7  

The machines that are affected are running the newer versions of setpoint.exe

or you could just uninstall setpoint completely if you are not using it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report