Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Manager for Building Design Premium Suite

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
melarch
998 Views, 9 Replies

Workflow Manager for Building Design Premium Suite

I have lost the Workflow Manager selection menu in the Application Menu.  It shows up in my AutoCAD 2013 Application Menu list, but no the Revit 2013.  I have the Building Design Premium Suite.  Where did it go and how do I get it back?

Mel Persin, aia
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
vector3
in reply to: melarch

Just for starters.

"If the application menu does not display Suite Workflows, make sure that Showcase, 3ds Max Design, and Workflow Manager are installed on your system. These applications are installed by default when you install the Autodesk Building Design Suite."

So, make sure those three programs are installed on your system.

Message 3 of 10
melarch
in reply to: vector3

Showcase and Max Design 2013 are installed and have been opened.  I do not see Workflow manager in the Windows 7 >Start>Program menu or an icon on my desktop.  In checking the installed programs from the USB drive with the Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2013 software, when I try to reinstall the software programs it shows the softeare installed, although I did not install AutoCAD Architecture or AutoCAD MEP.

Mel Persin, aia
Message 4 of 10
vector3

Okay now you could try going to Programs and Features

in the control panel and right-click on that Design Suite

and the remove/change will bring up the program where

you can remove/change things for that program.

Message 5 of 10
melarch
in reply to: vector3

Tried Adding/Removing Features to no avail  Even repaired Autodesk Workflow Manager 2013 which appears in the Programs list under Control Panel.

So I am reinstalling Revit 2013 Building Design Suite.  I will let you no the outcome.  I could have tried repair, but I think this will be a better solution in the long run.

Mel

Mel Persin, aia
Message 6 of 10
melarch

The Workflow Manager was not restored, but it is installed in the Windows 7 environment.  Somehow I must have either turned off the Workflow Manager or disabled it in Revit.  Is there a way to restore it?

Mel Persin

Mel Persin, aia
Message 7 of 10
vector3

Well you could just remove/uninstall every program connected with

the Suite and start the install from scratch.

Message 8 of 10
melarch

I could, but I just posted the question to Autodesk Technical Support and will wait to see if they come up with a better solution.  If anythbing other then a complete unistall and reinstall is conceived I will post it back to this thread.

Thanks for the help.

Mel Persin, aia
Message 9 of 10
lionSG

I accidentally remove my suite workflow and try to repair the design suite but it is still missing at the App menu.

Do i have to reinstall the full suite again?

Is there a short way?

Thanks.

Message 10 of 10
ukdxb012

Hi,

Did you ever resolve this? Im having the same issue...

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Revit-Architecture/Suite-Workflows-missing-from-Revit-2013-af...

Regards,

Duncan

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report