Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for Floor finish on structural floor

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
204 Views, 0 Replies

Workflow for Floor finish on structural floor

Hello to all!

I am new with Revit, and this is my first post on this forum.

I recently started to work on project where I was instructed do model structural floors, and seperate floors on top for floor finishes.

I cannot have structural part in core boundary in may floor finish, so how do I get my walls cut floor finish automaticly?

Idea is that walls are attached to concrete slabs, and upper layers ( floor finish type) go to each side of the wall. Like wall cut the upper layers.

If I had all the floor layers in one floor type, including concrete slab, walls would automaticly cut throug floor layers that are not in core boundary.

Since there is no way to put empty core boundary in my floor finish, nor I could set a membrane layer as a core boundary, I don't se how it could be done.

I found over the Internet that floor on floor is not that rarely used workflow, so i thouught i would aks you, more experienced people about this workflow.

Can cuting be done automaticly? Or can I fake core boundary of a floor to be empty, or invisible?

Thank you very much.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report