Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish List

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jojo150
163 Views, 5 Replies

Wish List

Is there a topic or place to post our wish lists for future inclusions in Revit that autodesk will pay attention to. I have a number of small issues which i think could be resolved quite easily and make life a little easier for everyone.

Thanks John J
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mhrdd
in reply to: jojo150

i second that notion.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

www.augi.com look in the forums

wrote in message news:5148039@discussion.autodesk.com...
Is there a topic or place to post our wish lists for future inclusions in
Revit that autodesk will pay attention to. I have a number of small issues
which i think could be resolved quite easily and make life a little easier
for everyone.

Thanks John J
Message 4 of 6
mhrdd

@John J: You're welcome. I noticed in the mean time, there is a wishlist thread on www.augi.com ("AUGI is the Autodesk User Group International, officially recognized by Autodesk as representing the Autodesk user community."), i am assuming that autodesk keeps track of that. http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10
Message 5 of 6
jojo150

Thanks for the replies guys. I hope none of you are from Autodesk because it would almost answer my querie if you were and definitely confirms it if your not. 3 months later......zzzzzzzzzzz
Thanks for the link.
Regards John J
Message 6 of 6
mhrdd

I'm not from Autodesk,I found your post months later because i did a search looking for the exact same thing. It does seem odd that a feature request list wouldn't be kept on Autodesks own Site/Forum. Or even better, some kind of Feature Request Tracking System, that would allow polling etc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report