Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish list-Separate Project Browser Tabs

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ridenho
408 Views, 3 Replies

Wish list-Separate Project Browser Tabs

It would be great if the project browser had 3 tabs at the top: Sheets, Views and Families. It is a pain to have to scroll down forever to get down to families then back up to the views! AutoCAD Architecture had this kind of set up and was kind of handy.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lanl
in reply to: ridenho

Dear ridenho,

Thanks for your feedback for our software. I have reported it as a wishlist to the development team, and added your comments there.

I would also encourage you that report such wish list here if you have other feedback for our software in future:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794 

You can use the form in the link to tell us what you think about our products, their features, and any improvements you would like to see. Then related people will read all the feedback recieved and take what our customers have to say very seriously.

Thanks.

Lei Lan
Message 3 of 4
andrewharle8552
in reply to: ridenho

Absolutely!

This becomes almost essential when working on a large project, where there can be 300 or more drawings within a project, with a 1000 views.

I seem to remember ArchiCAD has had this sort of functionality for years!

Within the project browser there are 7 categories, the issue would be having a separate tab for each would not provide space for the category name.   Views could include Legends and Schedules, Families Groups and Revit Links could also be combined.

Message 4 of 4
lanl
in reply to: andrewharle8552

Thanks, andrewharle8552.  I also added your comments to development team.

Lei Lan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report