Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish List Item - simple I know, but needed, I think

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
davidtetro
270 Views, 2 Replies

Wish List Item - simple I know, but needed, I think

I would like to see a 'Deactivate View' button on the ribbon when you activate a view instead of having to right click. i know it seems minimal, but after using Revit, i am used to navigating to the ribbon and the right click thing is lost in the vaults of my AutoCAD Architecture days...

-David

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: davidtetro

I've assigned a keyboard shortcut ("XX") in order to escape that pesky right-click step. View tab » User Interface ▼ Keyboard Shortcuts.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
chubbard
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I have had AV and DV as keyboard shortcuts for years. I still use AV even though the double click ha been added. I would love to see the double click out side the window like ACAD to deactivate. Eliminate both shortcuts

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report