Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the 'Revit Wishes' forum closed?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dtiemeyer
351 Views, 3 Replies

Why is the 'Revit Wishes' forum closed?

Anyways,

Here's another wish list item. I want the 'Sheets' portion of Project Browser to behave like AutoCAD's Sheet Set Manager when I right click on a sheet, I have the option to send Full/Half/PDF prints. Also CTRL + Select for multiple sheets or send an entire 'subset'.

My other CAD is a Cadillac and I like to Revit to the Max!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Here is the link for a wishlist 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Alaaeldin for the link, but simply sending 'wishes' to an email box that only Autodesk sees is a BIG STEP BACKWARDS from having a forum where end users can DISCUSS each other's ideas and add to them, support them, etc.
My other CAD is a Cadillac and I like to Revit to the Max!
Message 4 of 4

Wishlist goes directly to autodesk development team, and they will take it in consideration if the feature doesn’t exist or important or if there is a lot of people send the same wishlist. What I am afraid of is the feature you are asking for, you could use it somehow when comes to printing. There is an option (print Range where you could select (Selected Views/sheets)) and then select the view/sheet you want, you could always try and see how thing goes. Support team is here to contribute for help. 

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report