Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where do i download it on my laptop?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sbook006
220 Views, 3 Replies

where do i download it on my laptop?

hi,

i am SO new to this and totally struggling. am an interior architecture student and just got a new asus g series gaming notebook. i have tried to install revit and 3ds and failed both times. however, autocad installed no problem. where is the best place to install?

😧 465 GB free

E: 465 GB free

there is supposed to be a solid state drive too, but i dont know where, if so (if its is one of the above, forgive me.)

PLEASE HELP?

thank you so much,

sharon

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: sbook006

Hi @sbook006, 

Under your account, I can see you have the Serial Number for Autodesk Revit 2015 and Autodesk 3ds Max 2014. If you need the latter's 2015 version, generate one from the EDU Site.

As an alternative way to download the Product, please do so via our Virtual Agent. Prior to download, please clear cache and delete cookies. Make sure to turn off your anti-virus and firewall as well. 

When you reach the Activation Page, just enter the Serial # and product Key provided from the EDU Site. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
sbook006
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

hi joanne,

thanks for your reply. i tried the browser download and then loaded it onto my d: drive and it worked! currently am trying to do so with 3ds max. fingers crossed! thanks so much for your reply...

sincerely,

sharon

Message 4 of 4
sbook006
in reply to: sbook006

*sorry, joane

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report