Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whatbis the current build # for 6.1 ?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
225 Views, 9 Replies

whatbis the current build # for 6.1 ?

what is the current build # for 6.1? and what is "Series 2 ?"... what does this mean ? bruce r in princeton, nj
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Bruce, Current revit 6.1 build is 20040420_2101 This is the build that shipped out on the CD, should be coming to via Fedex very soon The Autocad Revit Series 2 is and Autocad 2005 and Revit 6.1 bundle, but the revit part is exactly the same as plain 6.1, just a different license. hth, Z. also in NJ ;) www.zoogdesign.com/forums A. Bruce Robinson wrote: > what is the current build # for 6.1? and what is "Series 2 ?"... what does > this mean ? > > > > bruce r in princeton, nj > >
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

My typing is horrible, That should be "coming to you soon", and "Series 2 is an Autocad..." Z. Christopher Zoog wrote: > Bruce, > > Current revit 6.1 build is 20040420_2101 This is the build that shipped > out on the CD, should be coming to via Fedex very soon > > The Autocad Revit Series 2 is and Autocad 2005 and Revit 6.1 bundle, but > the revit part is exactly the same as plain 6.1, just a different license. > > hth, > Z. > also in NJ ;) > > www.zoogdesign.com/forums > > A. Bruce Robinson wrote: > >> what is the current build # for 6.1? and what is "Series 2 ?"... what >> does >> this mean ? >> >> >> >> bruce r in princeton, nj >> >>
Message 4 of 10
Steve_Stafford

Hey Z, you DO know that you can edit your posts here now too?
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

Huh? How you do dat? "Steve_Stafford" wrote in message news:15363996.1083124033967.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hey Z, you DO know that you can edit your posts here now too?
Message 6 of 10
Steve_Stafford

Click on the little pencil dude! Should see one in the upper right corner of your post..need some sleep?
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Are you reading through the Web version, or the newsreader version? I'm seeing this through Outlook's news reader.....no little pencil icon in the upper right corner... :-( "Steve_Stafford" wrote in message news:2905045.1083135771825.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > Click on the little pencil dude! Should see one in the upper right corner of your post..need some sleep?
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

The "editing pencil" is only on the web based HTTP side and works only until someone answers the post. Looks like Scott is coming in from NNTP OE. -- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Steve_Stafford wrote: > > Click on the little pencil dude! Should see one in the upper right corner of your post..need some sleep?
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

Yes, NNTP, and now some of my posts are not showing up. I replied to Steve, and don't see the message here..... "Anne Brown" wrote in message news:4090050C.C44F19B7@autodesk.com... > The "editing pencil" is only on the web based HTTP side and works > only until someone answers the post. Looks like Scott is coming > in from NNTP OE. > -- > Anne Brown > Discussion Groups Administrator > Autodesk, Inc. > > Steve_Stafford wrote: > > > > Click on the little pencil dude! Should see one in the upper right corner of your post..need some sleep?
Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

Earlier today the web team was asked to resynch the server. That should cure the posts not showing up between the two sides of the server. -- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Scott Davis wrote: > > Yes, NNTP, and now some of my posts are not showing up. I replied to Steve, > and don't see the message here.....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report