Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What did I do wrong with my topo??????? Please the picture and help me!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sixingno1
551 Views, 4 Replies

What did I do wrong with my topo??????? Please the picture and help me!!!

Capture.PNG

Why there is no infill when there is a hight elevation change? the path is a "building pad", and I'm pretty sure normally it's filled with dirt....

Did I do something with the site setting????

Please help...

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
nicesave2000
in reply to: sixingno1

sixingno1, That's happened to me before, as well. Two solutions could be to add a wall as you would in reality; it's a pad for something, yes? Another solution would be to delete the building pad, then edit the topography by adjusting the respective grades manually that define the pad. Yes, that would be time-consuming. That's all I can think of.

Message 3 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: sixingno1

Hello and Welcome to the Discussion!

There is no automation for infilling - it will all need to be done manually as nicesacve2000 has said.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 4 of 5
nicesave2000
in reply to: LisaDrago

Lisa, You mean I got it right ??? Cool, extra chocolate for you; have a nice weekend. Dan

Message 5 of 5
nicesave2000
in reply to: nicesave2000

Another option is to create a new pad adjacent to the "cut" areas; you'll have to "new pad type" like you would for a new door type. Having said that, I notice the topography is sloped. I've heard you can slope a building pad, but I don't know how to do it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report