Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Watermarks in revit 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ali.safiaddine
954 Views, 2 Replies

Watermarks in revit 2014

Hi,

I am working with a project on a licensed autodesk revit 2013 in a company, But then i installed a student version(2014) on the same computer and opened the file with the student version. Then i realized that i may face some problems with watermarks.

I tried to print a sheet from my project from the student version but the print was normal and no watermarks.

the question is what is happening here?? I expected to have watermarks on my printed paper..

and will this cause any future problems when i continue my project either with the licensed version or the student one..

Thanks

Ali

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: ali.safiaddine

if you work for a company you should not be using a educational license anyway

you need to uninstall it before something bad happens

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

You installed 2014.. a newer version of the program. So any file you open whether it's your company or your personal ,, will be opened in that program unless you 'open with' 2013. The risk here (2014 being educational) all your office projects when printed will bear the watermarks and this is irreversible, unless you plan to purchase the 2014. GOOD LUCK !!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report