Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
dexx
633 Views, 7 Replies

Walls

IS it possible to create a wall style that is no vertically straight, but
with an angle of 15º, and then use the comand wall and draw this type of
walls or the solids option is the only way?

Thanks in advance

Sérgio
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Corsten.Au
in reply to: dexx

Still No answer ??

Corsten
Building Designer
Message 3 of 8
ennujozlagam
in reply to: dexx

@dexx hello, i think that is not possible at the moment?? either you create a In-Place mass and change to wall by face or edit profile of your wall. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 8
sg.kalidass
in reply to: Corsten.Au

Hai 

You Can't Create the Wall Like That..But U can Use Model In Place Options Or massing Option..

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 8
ToanDN
in reply to: sg.kalidass

@Corsten.Au @ennujozlagam @sg.kalidass 

seriously guys?  Babies born when @dexx started the thread are getting married in some countries today.

Message 6 of 8
sg.kalidass
in reply to: ToanDN

Hai 

I dont Know Y U have Posted this. But Hope Ur not Going to do This again.This Unnecessary Post Here ..  

Message 7 of 8
ToanDN
in reply to: sg.kalidass

If someone resurrects a 10+ year-old thread then I sure at heck am going to call it out again.

Message 8 of 8
ennujozlagam
in reply to: ToanDN

@ToanDN hello, my apology i didn't saw the year i just followed @Corsten.Au. thanks hahahahaha Smiley SadSmiley Very HappySmiley WinkSmiley Embarassed

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report