Revit Architecture

isabella
Message 1 of 4 (93 Views)

walls joining

93 Views, 3 Replies
08-16-2004 02:49 AM
I’m a new user of revit 6. I’m trying to find a way to temporary disable the automatic junction of the walls. I need help because this thing is driving me crazy.Thanks.
*v.valentijn
Message 2 of 4 (93 Views)

Re: walls joining

08-16-2004 03:03 AM in reply to: isabella
why would you want to do this 'temporarily'? If your walls are not touching - they won't join, if they -are- they will only join if you have the juncion on 'clean join' - if you only want them to touch [no join] you choose 'no clean join' -> the wall joins tool is an icon in one of the iconbars above your drawingfield. "isabella" schreef in bericht news:4192658.1092649807735.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I'm a new user of revit 6. I'm trying to find a way to temporary disable the automatic junction of the walls. I need help because this thing is driving me crazy.Thanks.
*Aaron Rumple
Message 3 of 4 (93 Views)

08-16-2004 06:23 AM in reply to: isabella
So why are the joins driving you crazy? It is all pretty much automatic in Revit. "v.valentijn" wrote in message news:41208683$1_2@newsprd01... > why would you want to do this 'temporarily'? > If your walls are not touching - they won't join, if they -are- they will > only join if you have the juncion on 'clean join' - if you only want them to > touch [no join] you choose 'no clean join' > -> the wall joins tool is an icon in one of the iconbars above your > drawingfield. > > > "isabella" schreef in bericht > news:4192658.1092649807735.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > I'm a new user of revit 6. I'm trying to find a way to temporary disable > the automatic junction of the walls. I need help because this thing is > driving me crazy.Thanks. > >
isabella
Message 4 of 4 (93 Views)

08-16-2004 03:41 PM in reply to: isabella
Thanks for your answer and I apolagize for my poor English!
Greetings from Italy.
Isabella.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.