Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walls joining

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
isabella
166 Views, 3 Replies

walls joining

I’m a new user of revit 6. I’m trying to find a way to temporary disable the automatic junction of the walls. I need help because this thing is driving me crazy.Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: isabella

why would you want to do this 'temporarily'? If your walls are not touching - they won't join, if they -are- they will only join if you have the juncion on 'clean join' - if you only want them to touch [no join] you choose 'no clean join' -> the wall joins tool is an icon in one of the iconbars above your drawingfield. "isabella" schreef in bericht news:4192658.1092649807735.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I'm a new user of revit 6. I'm trying to find a way to temporary disable the automatic junction of the walls. I need help because this thing is driving me crazy.Thanks.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

So why are the joins driving you crazy? It is all pretty much automatic in Revit. "v.valentijn" wrote in message news:41208683$1_2@newsprd01... > why would you want to do this 'temporarily'? > If your walls are not touching - they won't join, if they -are- they will > only join if you have the juncion on 'clean join' - if you only want them to > touch [no join] you choose 'no clean join' > -> the wall joins tool is an icon in one of the iconbars above your > drawingfield. > > > "isabella" schreef in bericht > news:4192658.1092649807735.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > I'm a new user of revit 6. I'm trying to find a way to temporary disable > the automatic junction of the walls. I need help because this thing is > driving me crazy.Thanks. > >
Message 4 of 4
isabella

Thanks for your answer and I apolagize for my poor English!
Greetings from Italy.
Isabella.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report