Revit Architecture

duncan200
Message 1 of 4 (531 Views)

Wall sweep, profile, line weight

531 Views, 3 Replies
10-24-2007 08:40 AM
Hi, I have a wall sweep on an interior wall and the line weight is very thick in my interior elevation. Could anyone tell me how can I fix it?
I tried "visiblity/graphic overide">Walls>Wall Sweep-Cornice and override the projection line weight...it didn't work. Also tried changing line type in the wall sweep profile file but it doesn't allow me to change...
Thanks!
Distinguished Contributor
Scott_Womack
Message 2 of 4 (531 Views)

Re: Wall sweep, profile, line weight

10-24-2007 09:54 AM in reply to: duncan200
I assume you are referring to a wall sweep applied separately, and not a part of the wall style, Correct? I'm not aware of an easy fix, but you can use the linework tool in each view to lighten the linework up. The biggest complaint I hear when the sweep (horizontal) is a part of the wall style is that the lines are too light.
duncan200
Message 3 of 4 (531 Views)

10-24-2007 11:41 AM in reply to: duncan200
thanks!
Yes they are separated. (Modelling>host sweep>wall sweep)

I need to draw raceway on each lab. wall sweep seems to be a good tool coz the profile is the same everywhere and I can adjust length on plan and height on interior elevation.
Besides line weight, I would also like a hatch on the sweep showing on plan but not elevation. Any idea how to do do that? I tried material>surface pattern, it shows the hatch all around the wall sweep, and therefore showing on both plan/elevations. Wish there is a material ID system like they have in 3dmax.
Active Contributor
gary
Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)

09-24-2012 10:28 AM in reply to: duncan200

Any resolution to this thread?  Im having the same problem with a sweep in the wall style.  It is showing up as a heavy line in the elevation.  When i use the linework command to override in the elevation view it looses the breaks through other elements like mirrors, soap dispensers. 

The sweep in question is the tile or frp 4' high on a bathroom wall.

Maybe there is a better way to illistrate?

Gary

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.