Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
sagar.londonites
Message 11 of 13 (130 Views)

Re: Wall Hosted Element in Linked File

12-10-2012 07:54 PM in reply to: CADastrophe

Sorry for a late reply.

I don't think that would be a release issue, since I've tried using 2012 and 2013 both.

- Sagar
*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 12 of 13 (119 Views)

12-11-2012 08:36 AM in reply to: sagar.londonites

Perhaps that's not available for Revit Architecture, after all. If you need one or two family files converted, post them here and I'll convert them. I currently have 2012 and 2013 installed here, so anything of an earlier release would have to be upgraded.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Active Contributor
sagar.londonites
Message 13 of 13 (101 Views)

12-11-2012 07:39 PM in reply to: CADastrophe

Thanks CADastrophe for your inputs and cooperation.

What I was doing was only exploration of this feature for my knowledge, not something related to any projects I'm working on. So there is nothing I'd like you to convert for me. But I appreciate the response.

Thanks all of you, guys!

- Sagar
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!