Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall height errors

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
charlieRadich
710 Views, 8 Replies

Wall height errors

I was trying to add a brick soldier course to a wall type using the sweep box in the edit assembly box while I had the vertical section preview on. I am now getting an error that I can't seem to get rid of. It says "wall is shorter than minimum height allowed by its type. It is and must be   . It next tells me a serious error occurred and asks if I want to save a recovery file. Again I don't know what I did because I now get another error that says file has the incorrect schema. I can't seem to save the file. Any help would be much appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
karcooper
in reply to: charlieRadich

I am getting the same error with wall sweeps in a CMU wall. Any help out there?

Message 3 of 9

hi, can post some screen shot?

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 9

Was there even a solution to this problem?

I have the same issues and there is NOTHING I can do to the walls...delete, change styles, this includes all adjoining walls.

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 9
ToanDN
in reply to: jeffrey.vrana

Can you open the file?
Message 6 of 9
jeffrey.vrana
in reply to: ToanDN

Yes, opening and working in the model file.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4
Message 7 of 9
ToanDN

If you can edit the wall type, try remove the sweep.  Or, change the sweep profile to something else.

Message 8 of 9
jeffrey.vrana
in reply to: ToanDN

None of the sweeps can be edited, I get the saw error when closing the wall type.

Jeffrey Vrana
Architectural Designer | Facilities Design Team
HDR
8404 Indian Hills Dr.
Omaha, NE 68114-4049
D 402.399-1023 M 402.960.7291
jeffrey.vrana@hdrinc.com
hdrinc.com/follow-us
Message 9 of 9
ToanDN

Okay, do not edit the wall type, but edit the sweep profile family. Worst case, delete the sweep profile family altogether.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report