Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIEW TITLE ROTATE

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dcormack
1950 Views, 4 Replies

VIEW TITLE ROTATE

View rotate on sheet easily from the Option Bar Rotation. But the View Title rotates with it. With plans there is a workaround to rotate the crop region which then displays rotated on sheet  with the view title staying put. Doesnt work for non-plan views though. Would be nice if Autodesk could fix this please.

My workaround is to edit the view title family and rotate it 89 deg clockwise (for rotating view on sheet anticlockwise) then just save as View Title rotated. A full 90 deg rotation causes the labels to flip completely out of alignment hence a small increment less. Also the detail number detaches from its circle border - no idea how to cotain this. Any one else found a way

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: dcormack

We are always looking to make our product better, which is why we have set up this link for you to submit feature requests, directly to our Development group.

I encourage you to use the feedback link as our Development group is always interested and would like to hear your feedback directly, since you are better suited to state the business case for a feature request.

Please let me know if there is anything more we can do for you.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Message 3 of 5
bogdan
in reply to: Chris.Aquino

Any progress on this request? 

Message 4 of 5
ToanDN
in reply to: dcormack

Add a Scope Box, assign it to View crop region, then rotate the Scope Box.
Message 5 of 5
bogdan
in reply to: ToanDN

Yes @ToanDN, thanks!

But I would like to rotate them with the space key as I do with all the tags. So much easier, user-friendly and fast! Cat Mad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report