Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Range - Cut Plane Exceptions?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jlg_design
384 Views, 3 Replies

View Range - Cut Plane Exceptions?

It appears that there is only one cut plane setting for a view. In a plan view, if there are high windows and a low fireplace, there does not appear to be a method to show both elements in the plan. Is there any way to make an element an exception to the cut plane?

Jeff G.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: jlg_design

That is exactly the intention of the Plan Region tool. To have as many "exceptions" to the main cut plane as necessary. Try it.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4
jlg_design

It worked like a charm... I do not recall covering Plan Region in any of the tutorials or classes.

Thanks,

Jeff G.
Message 4 of 4
Alfredo_Medina

I have the topic included in my class # 6 of level 2, here:
http://www.planta1.com/online-revit-a-2-content.php

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report