Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

video card for revit 2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ts118
354 Views, 3 Replies

video card for revit 2011

When open my Revit, a window appears with a notice: "some features may not fully supported by the video card and the driver on this computer" , "the installed video card has not been tested with Revit"

What does this massage means?

My video card is newer than what is written in the Autodesk reccomended cards list.

What can I do?

help please... 

err1.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cvandevere
in reply to: ts118

Autodesk tests video cards for the various software products they sell and maintain. You can go to their website and look at what video cards and video drivers that have been tested and that currently pass their protocols. That message is just indicating that your current card/ driver has not been tested therefore there maybe  some compatibilty issues such as the program freezing up or acting weird. If everything appears to be okay  then you are probably fine otherwise if you have any issues turn off the hardware acceleration and see if that takes care of your issues.

CDV
Message 3 of 4
ts118
in reply to: cvandevere

Thanks on your reply!

I purchased my computer only 2 months ago especially for these kind of software, so I was worried that it isn't compatible, and that I would have problems with rendering etc.

I hope I wouldn't find out problems caused by the card...

Thanks again.

Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: ts118

rendering doesn't use the graphics its all processor and memory

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report