Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using 100% Revit 2012 ONly... How Is it?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
anuvind.s
1492 Views, 4 Replies

Using 100% Revit 2012 ONly... How Is it?

100% REvit 20012 Only...I didi this render using only Revit 2012...
How is it ??

anuvind.s@gmail.com 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: anuvind.s

AWESOME!

and they say you ahve to export to 3ds Max to render!

This blows that thiking out of the water!

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 5
anuvind.s
in reply to: LisaDrago

Thanx... When i started using revit ..me too heard this.. tht revit is very poor in rendering... But once i started to play with material editing and exposure levels... Voila... REvit is not bad at all... As an Architectural Software..I think REvit Rules 🙂
Message 4 of 5
LisaDrago

It may take a little time to get it but you sure can. Great Job! Can't wait to see what more you do with it....

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 5 of 5
tace86

Looks awesome.

I hear everyone saying you can't get good renders in Revit. and in one way yes, you can't get good renders in Revit QUICKLY - but you can if you have the time to play with the materials and other settings.

This image was created in Revit 2010 --->

19631_m.jpg

I think it shows that even the basic software, with time and effort, can do the job without the need for lots of different programs which cost lots of money and training to learn each one.

Hopefully the rendering systems get better/easier with each new release. We are on Revit 2013 now but haven't had much chance to play around with renderings to this standard. The new materials library setup makes applying and changing materials quite an arduous task which can be frustrating.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report