Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Update Release 2

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
IMCornish
269 Views, 2 Replies

Update Release 2

I had an 'Unrecoverable error' late last week for which I completed a response form.  I should say that I have Revit 2014 (includes Arch, Structure, MEP).  Subsequently I received a message saying that whilst they did not know why the error had occured, they did note that I did not have the latest maintenance update installed. The latest update being given as "Autodesk Revit 2014 - 64 bit Update 2  (129.281 MB)".  Whilst the link produced an Internal Server Error, I was able to find a reference to the update at "http://revitclinic.typepad.com/my_weblog/2013/11/update-release-2-for-revit-2014.html?utm_source=fee...", following the link on this page to, "http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22607277&linkID=16831210", I noted the information at the top of the page;

"Update Release 2 is not a full install; rather it is using service pack technology similar to AutoCADĀ®- based products. Prior to installing the Update Release 2, please verify that you have already installed the First Customer Ship build of Autodesk Revit 2014 (Build: 201310308_1515) or Update Release 1 for Autodesk Revit 2014 (Build: 20130709_2115)."

I therefore checked my "About Autodesk Revit 2014" dialog only to find that I am already using Update Release 2, apparently!  See attached partial screen dump below:

Licence.png

I am confused and wonder if anyone else is?  I would have reported it on the AUGI forums but couldn't find a suitable one.

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
IMCornish
in reply to: IMCornish

This has now happened for the second time. Can no one shed any light on this please?
Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
Message 3 of 3
IMCornish
in reply to: IMCornish

A further update. I downloaded the update and when I tried to load it I got a message box telling me that my product was up to date and that there was no need to load the update. The question remains as to why the error report response is telling me that my product is not up to date?
Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report