Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to place lighting on RCP

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
archuser01
276 Views, 2 Replies

Unable to place lighting on RCP

hi all !!

i was able place my lighting fixtures to my ceiling 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th plans but after i closed my revit and opened again i ouldnt place the lighting fixtures to my 5th and cellar plns, what the muck going on !!!! i am using same rcp view templetes for all floors

Revit doesnt giving me a warning either, !!!!i am thinking what did i do wrong ? i didnt touch my view range att all , same as other floors which i said using same templete

please advice 

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
arunag
in reply to: archuser01

Hi, maybe you should recheck if the ceiling is put in these levels, if host is not ceiling, ceiling based fixtures will not get placed. 

Aruna
School of Architecture
Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Bangalore
Message 3 of 3
archuser01
in reply to: archuser01

I have my ceilings inserted on both levels , but I remember when I tagged the rooms it on cellar and 5th floors i had warnings about room levels I solved it by trying tagging couple of times , I don't know if this issue was the problem and also for cellar level when I was creating walls I had problem on displaying

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report