Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to add links

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mick_gilmore
236 Views, 4 Replies

unable to add links

Hi,

I have uploaded a model to A360 and I am unable to add links, all thel inks have been added to A360 but when I try to link there are no files available......i have followed the Help step by step any info would be greatly appreciated. this was an existing project all linked into other and all 4 files were then uploaded to A360.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Mick,

Thanks for posting your question to the A360 forum. When you say add links, are you trying to share the files with links? Can you tell us more about what you tried and we can try to sort out what is going on.

Thanks for getting us more details.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 5

Sure,

I had an existing Project, with 3 links, Base = Arch and Links are Struct, Mechanical, Electrical. All models are uploaded as A360 models. Within Revit when I open through a360 all files are showing,. For instance, then I open the Arch file

[cid:image001.jpg@01D030B5.72997DA0]

Then when I got to insert a revit link, the dialogue box is -

[cid:image002.jpg@01D030B5.72997DA0]
When I go to manage links I get

[cid:image003.jpg@01D030B5.72997DA0]

Reload from gives me -

[cid:image004.jpg@01D030B5.72997DA0]

I'm thinking it's not seeing the cache location on my machine, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Message 4 of 5

Hi Mick,

Any chance you can send me an eMAIL? For some reason your screen shots are not showing up.

Send me an eMAIL with your screen shots to my first.last@autodesk.com. Just swap out first.last with my first and last name.

Thanks
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 5

Thanks Mick for sending me the eMAIL. Now that we understand your question, I will move you to the Revit Forum so that you can get some help with this.

Thanks for the update.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report