Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two wall aligning problem

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
213 Views, 1 Reply

Two wall aligning problem

Hi everybody, so I have this problem where two walls meat together in the same line, but the only difference is that one is existing (brown colore in pic.) and another one is demolished (red colore in pic.), but I think it shouldn't be the couse in this situation. Both walls have the same function which is structure and also the same material. Before this wall was as one, but later i used "Split Element" command that i can make one existing and the other one demolished.

What I want to get of this?

I need that these two walls are aligned along the grid line as it is in level 1 (See in picture), but it is different in other levels. Also you can see that in 3D view picture how this wall goes up to the other floors.

I have tryed to move it to this grid line where I need it, but it just doesn't do anything and also doesn't show any errors why I am not able to move it.

Elevation from 3D.PNG

3D Elevation

Level 1.PNG

1st level which is correct way how I need this wall in other levels, aligned to the grid line

Level 2.PNG

2nd level

Level 2 selected.PNG

2nd level with selected wall

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Problem solved: I tryed "wall joins" option under modify and it worked, managed to align my walls to the grid line I wanned

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report