Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Screens Lock floating Project Browser

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ajk-cad
347 Views, 2 Replies

Two Screens Lock floating Project Browser

I am one of those users who uses two screens when I work... I like to move the project browser window to float on to my left monitor while working on my right... this gives me a fuller screen for working on the model and I can make the project browser wider so I can read everything easier...

This is all great... but every time I open a new family... another revit model... or anything... the project browser jumps back into the default location on my right monitor as part of the Revit window...

Is there a way to lock it so it will stay as I want it... my default preference appearance for the browser... I also notice that the default makes the browser a narrow width that hides a lot of the information until I make it wider (typically...)

Any suggestions... till then I will keep moving it over each time...

Thanks...
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ajk-cad
in reply to: ajk-cad

Same type of issue... The file open window... defaults back to a smaller size every time... I stretch it open wider and longer so I can see my short cuts to projects and or family names... This one is not as bad as the project browser... at least it remembers after one stretch for the day... (after I close Revit and reopen it reverts back again...)

The browser reverts any time I switch between models...
Message 3 of 3
m.haney
in reply to: ajk-cad

same here, it's an issue that Revit needs to address.  it wouldbe NICE if they'd allow us to save our workspace in the same way AutoCAD does...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report