Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toposurfaces soil schedule

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Jajavier
365 Views, 1 Reply

Toposurfaces soil schedule

Hi everyone! I'm working on a proyect and I need to see if there is a way to get an schedule of the amount of soil that's gonna be removed and if, eventually, can make a "fill" with that soil(or something equivalent). Is there a way of giving volume to the toposurface that may help to the case? I'm actually quite confused in the topo-universe of revit... Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Jajavier

About cut & fill, maybe you just need to do some readings on those topics in the help documents:

http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2014/ENU/?guid=GUID-F9994BBC-027A-41B8-8852-FB33A34C3AC7

About giving volume to a site, in a 3d view activate Section Box, and move the faces of the box until it cuts the topography. It will give the appearance that the surface has a volume.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report